Monday, January 19, 2009

Obama Watch (tm) - we're a day away


Thanks for tuning back in to Obama Watch (tm) - your only source for pure-as-the-driven-cocaine coverage of America's newest president.

While this CNN story takes a few paragraphs to get to the meat of the story, it's a nice description of what goes on behind the scenes. We'll be watching Obama put his hand on a Bible at noon Tuesday and eating crumpets while close to 100 people move the Bush stuff out of the White House and the Obama stuff in.

Moving has always been a chore for me and everyone I've ever encountered on this planet. Who likes to move? No one. That's one reason why this story appeals to me.

Obama and Bush leave the White House at 11 a.m. Tuesday and head out for the inauguration. Bush's stuff is in his house. When Obama returns at 6 p.m. that day, it's his house and all his stuff is in place. Clothes in the closet, favorite cereal in the kitchen.

I would say sign me up, except you have to be the president for the gig and I don't want to deal with all the baggage that comes with it.

No comments:

Free Blog CounterGimahhot