Thursday, April 3, 2008

She's a political pearl


Stop me if you've heard this one before ...


Heidi Montag, of "The Hills" infamy, has for some reason come out and endorsed a political candidate - John McCain. Here she is quoted from UsWeekly:


"I'm voting for John McCain. I'm a Republican and McCain has a lot of experience. I don't think anyone cares who Heidi Montag votes for."


I think that last bit was a dig at Spencer Pratt, her prat of a boyfriend, who allegedly cautioned her against publicly endorsing a candidate. For this once, I'll agree with the stooge. Montag has zero credibility in the political sphere. she's an augmented cupie doll whose purpose goes no farther than an insipid television show filled with spoiled debutantes whining about their pampered, pathetic lives.


And she couldn't sing her way out of a damp paper sack.


However, here we all are hanging on her every syllable, now no doubt waiting for Audrina to espouse her devotion toward Ron Paul. Would we really care about their opinions if they weren't rich, hot and sometimes naked?


Dumb question.

No comments:

Free Blog CounterGimahhot